Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Few of our April Happenings!





It has been a little too long since I last updated this thing, but we've had a pretty fun April. Brandon had a field trip to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point & for some reason, I thought I would volunteer to chaperone. I think it is safe to say that it will be a while before I volunteer for something like that again. It was a lot of fun with A LOT of kids!! Teachers are seriously amazing people!!

Brandon started tee-ball this month. He keeps saying that he just wants to hit, but Derek has been working with him on fielding the ball, & he has started to like being in the field more.

One of my favorite things that happened this past month was we got our very first yard!! It is so nice to send my kids outside to grass instead of dirt & Derek has enjoyed doing yard work for the first time in 8 years. I wonder how long that will last!!

5 comments:

jandnrichards said...

So cute. I love your yard it looks great.

The Neeleys said...

I loved seeing your yard when I stopped by the other day...it looks awesome! I almost didn't recognize which house was yours. Cute pic of Brandon playing tee ball too. Knowing Brandon, he'll go pro baseball someday!(Or some other sport)

Arbon Family said...

I love your house! Your yard looks awesome! i bet Brandon loves T-Ball that is so great!!

I am Laura said...

Your house looks fantastic.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Oh, the joys of having a yard...What would that be like? One of these days, right? It looks Great. MISS YA!