On April 6th, my little Peyton turned 3. I still picture her as a baby, but I guess it is time to accept the fact that she is no longer a baby. She is growing up so fast & becoming quite the little sass. All she wanted for her birthday was Dora, Dora, Dora, so she got a Dora birthday party with her cousins, a Dora bike & helmet, & a Dora suitcase (for when she goes to see Grandma & for when she flies to visit Nana). She also just had to have a pinata, because her brother had one on his birthday. She picked out a Diego pinata (it looks a little freaky, I know) which I was a little surprised about, but I told her it was good to mix it up a bit. She had a blast opening her presents & having a whole day just about her. Now, if the weather would just get warm enough so she could actually ride her bike, she would be one happy little girl!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Peyton turns 3
On April 6th, my little Peyton turned 3. I still picture her as a baby, but I guess it is time to accept the fact that she is no longer a baby. She is growing up so fast & becoming quite the little sass. All she wanted for her birthday was Dora, Dora, Dora, so she got a Dora birthday party with her cousins, a Dora bike & helmet, & a Dora suitcase (for when she goes to see Grandma & for when she flies to visit Nana). She also just had to have a pinata, because her brother had one on his birthday. She picked out a Diego pinata (it looks a little freaky, I know) which I was a little surprised about, but I told her it was good to mix it up a bit. She had a blast opening her presents & having a whole day just about her. Now, if the weather would just get warm enough so she could actually ride her bike, she would be one happy little girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Cute little Peyton! Looks like she had a great Birthday! Tell her we said Happy Birthday!
SHE IS SO CUTE!! I did not realize her and Austin were so close in age! We really need to live close by each other so we can set them up one day! She is so cute and it looks like she had such a fun Birthday (and yes, Diego scared me just a bit)!
Happy Birthday Peyton! I did not know her birthday was already here. I cant wait to see her riding her bike around.
Yea! Happy Birthday Peyton! I can't believe she is three. I still picture you pregnant and sweating to death at the scrapbook retreat while I was puking and freezing to death! Good times! She is so cute and it looks like she had an awesome birthday party.
She is so cute. I can't believe she is three. What a fun party. you guys are so cute we miss you.
Wow, time goes fast! I loved her party last year of My Little Pony. It is funny how they get so into the different characters. Avery is always asking about the theme of her birthday for next year.
Peyton is such a doll, I still picture her a baby as well. I guess she will stay your baby until you have another.
Happy Birthday Peyton, she is just so precious Breanne.
I can't believe she is 3! Her birthday looked so fun! What a fun party! Could you please come to montrose and organize Luke's 2nd birthday by wednesday! You are such an awesome mom! How lucky they are to have you!
She is so cute! It was so good seeing you guys the other day. Her party looked so fun. Her and Bryn are so much alike, they are so cute!!!
Peyton is so adorable, looks like she had the Best Dora party ever!!
I can't believe that Peyton is 3! I am still laughing at the Diego pinata...that is great! I hope that someday Grace is as cute as Peyton. Oh, tell Derek I'll keep the pictures of Dave coming...he thinks that Derek's reply was just a "kiss-up" for ditching out on the guys' trip!:)
I found your blog a while ago and I keep waiting for an updated post to post on, but it isn't happening. Hope all is well with you guys a year after moving from good old Ohio. happy very late birthday Peyton and tell your mama to update this cute blog of hers.
I cannot believe how BIG, sweet little Peyton is getting! It's kind of sad!! She's a doll!
Post a Comment