Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sunday Drive




This past Sunday, we thought we would take advantage of late church (our church starts at 1:00) & actually do something productive with the morning hours. So, we decided to go for a little drive up American Fork Canyon. It seriously is like 5 minutes from our house, & this is the first time we have ever driven up there!! What a shame, because it is a beautiful canyon. There is still snow at the top so we couldn't drive as far as we would've liked. We drove as far as we could & then came back down & made it to Tibble Fork Reservoir. We were able to take a few pictures of the kids before we had to head to church. It was an absolutely beautiful day, & we are looking forward to spending a lot of time there this summer!!

9 comments:

I am Laura said...

Peyton is looking very grown up and what a beauty. My sister lives near that canyon too. That is a fun area.

theSwensenFamily said...

Super cute pictures! Your family is so beautiful! I love the one of you all together. We are in dire need of new family pictures ourselves. We're actually getting some done tomorrow! I'm scared to death! Who knows if we'll get any with all the kids looking in the same direction! You live in such a beautiful place and the mountains there in Utah County are just gorgeous! What a backdrop. Makes me miss Utah! Hope you're doing well!

p.s. I love your new background for your blog! Very cute!

Harmony said...

Breanne, so fun, we had the same idea on Sunday. We'll have to up together one night and do smores.
Your kids are so cute!

Stewart Family said...

I love those kiddos! You always make life look so easy and picture perfect. You amaze me.

jandnrichards said...

So pretty. I sure miss the mountains. What a great way to spend a sunday. YOu have such a cute family. Miss you guys.

AMY MICHELLE said...

I love Sunday drives... looks beautiful! Cute pic's. I have great memories in that Canyon from when I lived in Provo, before fourth grade.
So have you ever eaten at Kneaders, it is a cute sandwich place around American Fork. (I love it!) It would be a great place to meet for lunch! What days does Derek have off!? Maybe we could meet on our way up. Or go to Gateway sometime, We will give you a call, I would love to see your home.
I love your blog background, soooo cute!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Such cute pictures!!! They look like they are doing a shoot for a magazine!! Brad and I decided to go for a drive and about 4 hours later came home. We took the long way around!! Anyways I was also glad to see you girls got together to go to St George!! It looked so fun!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Hey Breanne, your kids are so adorable! I have never been up American Fork Canyon, we will have to take advantage of that one of these days!! We do live so dang close :-)

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Bre, the kids are so darn cute and I miss seeing them all of the time. I think you should move back!!!