Thursday, April 3, 2008

March Madness!!



Wow!! March has flown by, but I think that probably has to do with the fact that we were lucky enough to have so many visitors & fun things going on this past month. First, Erin, Abbie & Landon came to visit all the way from freezing Minneapolis. Then, my mom (aka Nana) & my sister spent their spring break with us, which I have to say was a rip off for them. They left 80 degree temps only to be welcomed to snow, wind & rain in Utah, but we're definitely glad they decided to visit, because it was great to see them. Next, Nicole, Maddie, Cole & Ellie flew in for a quick visit from San Antonio, & we were able to spend a little time with them. Finally, Melissa, Zach & Luke decided to leave Boise to spend their spring break in Utah with family & friends. It was so great to see everyone, & we are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends all over the place. Sad, that it didn't work out that we could all be together at one time, but we'll take what we can get!! Kids are getting big & growing up way too fast.

Easter was wonderful this year. Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it means spring is on the way, & it also helps remind me of how grateful I am for our Savior and for his atoning sacrifice for all of us. The kid's had 3 Easter egg hunts & are definitely candied out. Finally, Derek took me to the Rascal Flatts concert. It was my Valentine's present this year & probably the best Valentine's present ever!! He's got his work cut out for him next year if he wants to top that!! Hope everyone is doing great & that y'all had a great Easter:)

6 comments:

Arbon Family said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Easter and Valentines! Nice Job Derek on Rascal Flatts ( I am so jealous)! Loved the slide show, your kids are so cute! We miss you guys!

jandnrichards said...

I love the pics. We sure loved seeing everyone. We are so thankful you all as well. Your family is so darling and your home is beuatiful.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Awwww. We loved seeing you guys too Breeze. I really wish we could have spent more time together. Hopefully next time. Nicole and I need to coordinate better next time too!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

How fun! When can we come to visit?!!! It was fun to see how grown up all the kids are getting! Sounds like you had a fun time!

The Teeples said...

So much fun!! I love that you were able to see everyone and that they were able to see you.

Glad you are enjoying so many visitors.

theSwensenFamily said...

How fun for you seeing everyone! I wish we all lived closer than we do. Speaking of which, we just had dinner with Derek, Brock and Ray. It was so great seeing Derek. Crazy that he was here in Columbia. We are so glad he had time to meet up with us! It was fun catching up. It made us miss you guys so much! Thanks for being such wonderful friends! I hope you're surviving the weekend with all of the kids.