Saturday, March 22, 2008

Goodbye Winter!!

Since last Wednesday was the first official day of spring, I thought I would say a proper goodbye to winter by making a little slide show of our winter memories. Looking through the pictures we took over the last couple of months made me realize that winter can actually be fun, & although this winter seemed especially cold & long, we did have some fun times playing in all of the snow we had this year. To be honest though, I am happy to see winter go & for the somewhat warmer weather to be here. So, happy spring everyone & peace out winter!!

8 comments:

Laurie Gustafson said...

I'm with you on the whole being glad that Winter is over...except it doesn't feel like it is Spring yet in Ohio! I read your comment about really missing Ohio right now, and I realized how even though it is still freezing here I just need to appreciate being here and being with all of my wonderful friends. We sure miss having you guys here, but we will try to take advantage of all the great things there are about living in Ohio. It will be hard to leave next year, but if we head to Utah we can get together!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!! I loved all those pics and what a wonderful way of saying goodbye! You did so many fun things this winter!!

Faith W said...

What a great idea Breanne. Is it snowing there today? I seriously got my flip-flops out yesterday and woke up to snow this morning, hopefully won't last long!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Those are the funnest pictures!!! Nice picture Derek of you playing in the snow, it's good to see you every once in a while on the blog!!!!! I ran into your boss the other day and we had a nice conversation about you!!! We are lame and we need to get togethter!!!!!

The Teeples said...

I am so with you on being ready to be done with Winter. I just wish the weather would cooperate with our desires. Maybe they are there in good ol' Utah.

Miss you guys.
Heather:)

Harmony said...

Breanne, I'm with ya on that one, even though I thought it was coming back today! We had such a fun week with you guys! Your kids are so cute, love the picture sledding with their eyes closed! What fun memories

Ashley said...

Hello spring! I am with you all the way. I love winter when it's here but when it starts to tease that spring is near I am ready for it to be over! Your kids are way too cute. That little Peyton is absolutely adorable. Hope you guys enjoyed the Homestead last night. I am looking forward to hanging out tonight!

Brittney Fullmer said...

Hello!
We found your blog from the Jensens blog!! We were so excited to see that you guys are doing great in Utah!!! We miss you in Ohio!!!
The Fullmers