Saturday, March 8, 2008
Pay It Forward!!
This is fun!!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on my friend Melissa's blog, so now it's my turn to "Pay It Forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Tuesday March 18, I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out will get something from me! Winners will be posted on Wednesday, the 19th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! This is so much fun... Remember don't enter if you don't want to "PAY IT FORWARD".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Your blog is so cute. It sounds like you guys are having fun. I am way excited to see you guys and also I would love to play the game.
Okay, I saw this on Melissa's blog and wasn't sure I could handle it, so I never commented. But, I think I can handle it now that we are no longer sick. Sign me up - I would love to play! Oh, and have a FUN time with your Mom and sister visiting. It was fun to see you this week!
Count me in!!! How fun I hope I win!! I want your background where did you find it???
I'm scared, but I want to play! Scared that if I win I will have to think of a fun prize. . . Hmmmm! I am IN!
I think this sounds fun. I don't know what I would do though if I won, but I am sure I can figure something out. Thanks
Breanne,
Ok, I know I am late posting, but just wanted to tell you what a cute idea this is!
Post a Comment