Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Aquarium!

I am happy to say that the kids & I finally did something: ) It seems like we were always going & doing fun things with friends when we were in Ohio (maybe it just seems like that, because I am really missing Ohio), but lately, I've been a slacker & haven't felt like going out in the cold. On Monday, my mother-in-law had a fabulous idea. She wanted to take all 5 of the grand kids to The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. The kids had a great time looking at all of the fish. Brandon loved driving the simulated boat, & Peyton loved petting the starfish. They were both pretty scared of the sting rays though, so neither one of them would even think about sticking their hand in the water to pet one of those. Although the Aquarium is no Columbus Zoo, it was still pretty fun, & it was so nice to get out & do something with the cousins. Here are a few of the pictures we took...

8 comments:

Stewart Family said...

I love your pics of the kids at the Aquarium. You are a great mom! We have missed Brandon, I am glad he is done being grounded ha ha.

Ashley said...

I heard that place is pretty fun. Josh actually took Tyler there with his family one day while I was at work, lame huh? I was sad I didn't get to go. Is Ohio really that fun? I want to know the real truth! Lehi has lots to offer! PS we will do the cabin thing again, and for sure invite you guys. We really missd having you!

Arbon Family said...

So fun! I love that aquarium, I bet they loved it! I am so sorry you are missing Ohio I bet that is such an adjustment moving from school where everyone is in the same vote to real life! Kinda scary!

Tell Der.. I did not delete his comment becasue of what he wrote. Jess was kidding! I had to delete the whole post becasue I kept getting random comments, so I deleted it and I am still getting them! So that is why! Love both of your comments! Hope you are doing good and it looks like we should be coming home this summer so we should plan something!

cathy said...

Hey Breanne! I visit your Blog all the time and have been meaning to leave a comment. Your kids are so adorable and you look so great! I'm glad your family is doing so well in Utah. I'm not sure how much longer we'll be in Dallas, but I am planning to come home to Utah this summer for a long period of time and it would be so fun to get together with you and Angi and hopefully Ami will be in town too. I'll be in touch!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

OHIO misses you too! And so do I!!!

The Neeleys said...

Looks like a fun place...And your kids look like they had FUN! I was just telling Chris this week that I miss the Columbus Zoo. I guess I should just feel lucky to have met such good people there and to have lived there. I know we would all go back and do it again if we could. love ya!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVE aquariums! They are a life saver. Too bad I live 5 HOURS AWAY from one! Luke and I loved looking at your cute slide show! Wish we were there!

Angela said...

Cute blog! I was just at Dani's house getting my hair done did you go to her too? Come visit our blog anytime! see you soon!