Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Christmas Time





Like all of you, we have had a busy few weeks around here. Christmas time is so much fun, but it is going by way too fast!! First, Brandon turned six! I really cannot believe that I have a six year old. I know alot of you have kids that turned six this year or who will be very soon, so I know you know what I mean when I say it seems like we just had his first birthday party:) We had a party scheduled with his friends at Boondocks, but a big storm came through on the day of his party so we had to reschedule it. I have to say that he took it like a man (as Derek would say). He was pretty sad for a few minutes, but then, after I explained things he understood & was okay for the rest of the day. I think Peyton was more upset than he was!!
The kids each had their Christmas programs last week. They were both so cute up on stage singing their Christmas songs. Brandon would not tell me what songs his class was singing, because he wanted it to be a surprise & of course, Peyton couldn't stop singing her songs all week.
I hope all of you have a great Christmas & are safe during your traveling. We miss everyone & can't wait to see your cute Chritsmas pictures of what Santa brought you & your family!!

3 comments:

Alder said...

Hey, I hope you guys had a great Christmas! I'll send you out a card even though it's late. Our address is 390 Beaverhead Ln. Dillon, MT 59725

Mitt Rockers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Teeples said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you have had a wonderful time. We miss you guys.

Love,
The Teeples :)