Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Trick or Treat
I hope everyone had a great halloween. My kids had a blast & even a little rain could not dampen their excitement. As always, Peyton had to be a princess, but this year it was the Barbie Island Princess. Brandon changed his mind so many times but saw this Power Ranger costume at Costco & finally made a decision. We actually bought it a month a half ago. I'm surprised it made it to halloween.
Earlier in the day, I helped out with Brandon's school party, & it was so fun to see him in class with his friends. Then, that night we went up to Derek's parent's house for dinner & then did a little trick or treating in our neighborhood. For a small neighborhood. they scored pretty big with the candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Such cute pictures and I love the Halloween theme slideshow. Your murder mystery party looked fun, never been to one but heard they are a blast. You can't go wrong having the 80's theme. (Love your little belly)
SO fun. The costumes were great. I love the cute festive pictures. We sure miss you guys. HOpe all is well
Your kids look so cute. Peyton looks like a real Princess. I love the slide show with the Halloween affects.
We will have to give you guys a call when we get to Utah. We never seem to know what is going to happen with our schedule, but we would love to see you. If it doesn't happen for Thanksgiving we better see you at Christmas. Who knows how often we will make it out once we move... probably never.
You thought qweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee```1 that is a message from Cole. Shayla was looking at your blog with me and she said, "oh, Peyton looks so cute!" "I want to be the barbie princess next year." You thought it was bad that Peyton still wanted to be a princess. Hopefully she'll be out of the stage before 6. Of course you have another princess coming soon. Your blog is so cute. It always fun to see pictures and know you are all doing well. love ya Kristy
Post a Comment