Monday, July 7, 2008

Where are we?



I'm sorry I've been out of the blogging world for a while. We are actually on vacation in Florida with my family & are loving every minute at the beach. I thought I would post some new pictures so you wouldn't have to look at our annoying sunday drive pictures anymore. The kids are having a blast with all of their cousins, & I am loving having Derek here with us this year (he hasn't been able to come for the last 4 years). Also, my best friends from college all came yesterday with their kids, & it was so wonderful to see them & see how much their kids have grown (we were missing 2). We haven't all been together for 2 years!! That is way too long.
Thanks to all of you who actually update your blogs, because I have loved reading all of your new blog entries & seeing what all of you are doing for the summer. Miss you all!!

8 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

How great to have such a fun place to go home to... sun, beach, family, what could be better! How nice that Derek could enjoy it this time.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

I'm so JEALOUS! Hope you guys have fun! Can't wait to see more pics when you get home.

cathy said...

Looks like fun! I'm about to make a trip to Utah, I'll talk to Angi and maybe we can all get together! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

Stewart Family said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! We miss you so much. Tyson and Riley ask for your kids daily. Have so much fun, and be safe

Angela said...

Sounds like a blast! i was wondering why we hadn't seen you! Have so much fun! i love the beach!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Bre- You look like your having fun at the beach! I wish I was there. :0)It must be great to be back in Florida, Huh! Miss Ya!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So jealous! I am glad you are having a good time! You look amazing as always!

The Neeleys said...

We miss you here in Utah! Hope you are having a fun summer in Florida. Enjoy the beach and your family! love ya!