Saturday, July 19, 2008

Family Pictures and...





Since we haven't had a family pictures in a year and half, I decided it was time for a new one. My cousin just started a little photography business & was nice enough to come to the beach & take a few pictures for us. I am actually surprised that we got as many as we did. My kids were pretty grumpy & my husband was even grumpier about the whole thing!! Oh, the joy that is family picture day:)

I know that some of you know already, but I am pregnant!! So, if you were wondering what's with the big shirt & why I look a little chubby, that is why. I wish I could say that I was about 20 weeks (because I look like it), but sadly enough I am only 13weeks. Luckily, though, I almost done with the whole morning/noon/night sickness thing & that is very good news. I am due January 23 & am a little nervous about having 3!! I already had my first appointment & there is only 1 little heartbeat. Derek had me convinced that we were having twins...I thought of you Lindsey!! We are very excited!! So all of you with three, I will be calling for a little advice:)

19 comments:

Ashley said...

Your family pictures are so cute! And you don't look chubby. It has been forever since I have seen you guys. Are you ever coming home?

AMY MICHELLE said...

Congrats!!! I thing you are crazy if you think you look chubby. So exciting to have number three on the way! There really hasn't been much adjusting when we had Evan, it has just been fun. (I know I will eat my words once he starts crawling) Your family pic's are darling, what a beautiful place to have them taken.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Congrats! I know it depends on the baby, but my third wasn't too tough at all (of course, until she started to get an attitude!). I love white for family pictures, it looks so great!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Yeah! It's finally out in the open. I've been wanting to ask you how you were feeling. I'm glad that it seems to be getting better. Your family pics are So cute! I love pictures on the beach.Mike would have totally been grumpy too. At least D doesn't look like he's grumpy. They turned out great!

Arbon Family said...

CONGRATS- I HAD NO IDEA!!! In all of your pics I always thought you looked amazing!! I am so excited for you, please keep me updated when you find out the sex, and I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better already!! Congrats, you guys are such a cute family! I would love to meet up with you guys in August when we come home!

Harmony said...

Breanne, I love the family pictures. You all look so cute, the one of you and Peyton is precious! We miss you and can't wait for you to come home, even though I bet you wish you could stay forever!!

Ormeeheads said...

Hey, your pics look great. My family is due. Not looking forward to it!

The Neeleys said...

What cute family pictures! I can definitely identify with family picture day and grumpy husbands!
They turned out so great though!

The Neeleys said...

Oh, and congrats again on the new addition - you do not even look pregnant at all!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Ok first of all...I see NO bump and not one ounce of chub! You look fab! Your pic's are so dang cute, of course! And trust me... I know the FAMILY PICTURE DAY DRAMA! I have 5 boys to DRAG and have to MAKE smile EVERY TIME we do them! I mean...It's not that difficult to smile- is it? Tell Derek I said to suck it up, and nice bleach job! :0)

I am Laura said...

Congratulations! very exciting news. Cute pics too.

theSwensenFamily said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you're having another baby!!! Congratulations! That is such fun news! Be grateful there is only one in there. It's much easier to have them one at a time (unless you hate being pregnant which you probably are right now). I hope you are feeling better these days. Your family pictures turned out gorgeous! Is that beach for real? The backdrop is amazing! Tell Derek that Mark loved his bleached tips! He looks good! You guys are such a cute family!

Ali said...

You pictures are so cute. I love them. Peyton's little face in the picture of you two is to die for. So cute. I hope you are having fun. We miss you around here. I am ready for you guys to come home. We do need to do a girls night. Thank you so much for the b-day gift. I love it. It is exactly what I needed. Thank you, it was so nice of you to remember me. Keep having fun in Florida see you soon.

The Teeples said...

Wow! Congratulations. This is such exciting news. Mindy was just telling me today how all of you are pregnant. That is so much fun.

I don't know what you are talking about big. You look great to me!

I love your family pictures. So even though it was a tough day to endure, they are priceless.

Here's to you feeling great soon.
Much Love,
Heather :)

Sarah Lunt said...

You are such a babe! I can't believe you think you look preggars already. We are sooo excited for your family, we think 3 bugs is lots of fun.

Callin and Tricia said...

Congratulations! It was so fun to hear from you. Yes we are in the middle of moving so things are kind of crazy right now but we are very excited to start working. Your family pictures are darling! You will do great with three. It's not bad at all. You have nothing to worry about. Good luck!

Faith W said...

Breanne, CONGRATULATIONS!!! SOOO happy for you, what a lucky little one. And the pictures turned out so cute!

cathy said...

What a beautifu family and Congrats on the new baby! So exciting! I am bummed I didn't get a chance to see hardly anyone on our trip to Utah -- I went to dinner with Angi and that's about it! I'll try to get in touch next time we visit!

loven it! said...

Congrats to you!! I don't think you could ever look chubby, you always look so cute! The family pictures are great! It is hard to get everyone excited about them though... I always have to bribe my kids with a surprise!