How is everyone? I know that it has been a while since my last update. I've just decided that I'm not a very good blogger, but anyway, I thought I would share what has been going on in our lives for the past month and a half (if anyone still checks my blog anymore)!!
After being in Florida for a month, we finally decided that it was time to come home & see Derek. Since then, we went to a Bees game with the in-laws & some cousins, Brandon started soccer, & both my kids started school. Brandon is in kindergarten & is loving it. He says his favorite part is riding the bus with his friends. Peyton started pre-school 2 days a week & thinks she is a big girl now because she goes to school just like Brandon. It's kinda' wierd having both of them gone for a few hours a week, but I must say that I love it. It will be especially nice when the new baby comes along!!
I hope everyone is doing great & to those of you with kids starting school, I hope they are enjoying it (& the moms too)!! Thanks for being patient with me & my lack of blogging:)



4 comments:
I have been waiting for a new post and I was so excited to see one. You all look so cute and happy. We sure miss you though.
Your kids look so grown up! I could NOT believe that was Brandon getting on the school bus! He is so big! Peyton is so beautiful! I love her jelly shoes! Don't feel guilty about loving that time when they are both in school. Sounds like heaven to me!
I am so excited about your baby news! Mark told me you found out the gender! Another beautiful Morris baby (I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't know yet)!!! Yeah!!!
Cute back to school pics - Brandon looks so excited to get on that bus. FUN! And I love sweet little Peyton sitting on the porch. I have to say I agree with enjoying those few hours when they are both in school. They go by too fast though!
What cute pictures. Peyton is getting so big and is such a beautiful little lady. How nice that you get a few hours to your self, before you have # 3. Hope you are feeling good. You sure look amazing, as always!
Post a Comment