Last Friday night Brandon had his new B.F.F, Tyson, sleep over at our house. It was his very first time to have a friend sleep over all night, & I'm pretty sure I'm in denial about how big my little boy is getting. I always thought sleepovers were for moms with older kids, not me! I guess it's time to admit that I have a kid old enough to have sleepovers!! They had so much fun playing together. I put them to bed about 9:30, but I could hear them in his room playing until about 11:30. They looked so cute & peaceful sleeping in their beds with their little blankets. They were even more excited to wake up & play again:) I think that having him sleep at his friend's house next time will be a little harder for me, so thank you Amy for being so brave & allowing Tyson to sleep here first. You're great!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Cute Breeze! I'm also in denial about how big Abbie is getting. She always asks me if she can have a sleep over and I haven't let her so far, but maybe I should? Brandon lokks so cute and really big. Don't let him forget about his wife Abbie. She can't wait to see him.
SO CUTE! I love it, can you believe how fast they grow up?? I am so sad I did not get to see your kids when we were in town~ maybe next time! I hope you guys are doing well and I love your blog background~ where did you get it?
I can't believe he is old enough to have sleepovers! Life is flying by so quickly! I love Brandon's room, and I love the new blog background! It is adorable!
I can't believe he's already having sleepovers! He's growing up so fast!! I just remember him in nursery!! That picture was so cute and I'm so glad he has found a BFF!
I found your blog through Cathy's blog. How cute are you guys and your kids?!? Love your sweet family. Glad to see you doing well! Kamilah
It is so crazy how fast they grow. I don't think I could sleep if Kayla was sleeping somewhere else. But I know the day will come, unless Spencer has something to say about it. I love your background, it is darling.
Let the good times roll! Sorry Breanne, time is really going to start flying now that he's getting into the school age! He has new BFF! SO SAD! :0)
Those pictures are so cute!!! I love your background, so cute!! We need to go do something fun, this is getting ridiculous we are neighbors and never see each other!!!
Post a Comment