Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Finally, A Place To Call Home
I finally put a few pictures of our house on the blog for those of you who really wanted to see it. It is such a work in progress, & there is still so much I'd like to do, but Derek keeps reminding me, "one thing at a time". The only thing we've managed to do is to paint the kid's rooms, & they seem to really like having their own space again. We are getting to know a few of our neighbors & everyone seems really nice. Brandon has found a new best friend in the neighborhood, so we get together for play dates once a week which has been really nice for me and for the kids!! He is loving his preschool class & gets so sad when it is the weekend, & he isn't able to go. Peyton loves playing with her dolls & loves anything to do with princesses. She is turning into quite the girly girl. Everyday she wants her nails painted a different color & would sleep in a princess dress if I let her!! They are so much fun, & they make us laugh everyday. We miss you all & hope everyone is doing great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Your home is gorgeous and so are your babies!! We miss you terribly! It is so much fun to check and see what you guys are up to :)
Jessy, Tysen, Ty & Gavin
your house is awesome. The kids rooms are so cute. We sure miss you guys a ton.
Hey Breanne! I found the link to your blog--welcome! I hope you don't regret jumping into the blogger world. I had heard you guys moved to Utah (I saw some pics on Harmony's). How did you end up there?
I'd love to send you an invite to my blog. Send me an email at espyk@yahoo.com and I'll send you one. Hope to see a lot more posts to come!
Your house is gorgeous! Wow! I love the stripes in Peyton's room and your Christmas tree is beautiful! You have such a knack for decorating! It all is so cute!
Breeze, I love your house. It's really cute! oh, and I tagged you. Read my blog and see.
So cute!!! We have to get them together Bryn would love that. I will call you!
I Love the pics! Your house is so dang cute!! You want to be my interior decorator when I finally get a house!!! You might think I'm kidding, but I'm not!! I can't wait to see it in person! I'm so excited!!
I love the pics of your house. It is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait for the day to really settle and have a place we can our own. You are so good at decorating!
Found your blog today. Your house is so gorgeous. I am jealous. I have been blogging forever and it really doesn't take a lot of time at all. Hope your ok with me checking in on you now and again.
Wow, you've done such a great job on the kid's room. I agree that you have a future in decorating. It looks like you guys are all settled in Utah but we still miss you in Ohio! We want to send you a Christmas card so email your address when you can.
Hey Derek & Breanne! I found your Blog off of Ami and Angi's - so great to see your cute family! Just wanted to say "hi"! Congrats on getting back to Utah and the new home is gorgeous!
Hey Breanne, thanks for letting us know about your blog. Your house is awesome! I just got a blog started as well. It is www.ormeeheads.blogspot.com Talk to ya later. Alder
Breanne,
Just got your Christmas card and had to tell you how cute it is. Everyone seems to be making the cutest card and I am just happy to get anything sent out!
Talk to you soon.
Merry Christmas!
Amy
Breanne, I am so happy that you started a blog! Welcome! :0) I found your address on Sarah's blog and thought I'd check it out. I love your home. You have done such a great job on the kids' rooms! I hope everything is going well for you and your family. I have to tell you...I really, really miss our card club! I loved all of the friendships we made while getting together each month!
Post a Comment