The kids have been begging me to make a ginger bread house, so we finally did on saturday. We had so much fun making it together, but they ate so much of the decorations that by the end we didn't have enough candy to finish the house. Our sad little ginger bread house is withering away because everyday they want to eat a little more of it. It really is quite a sad little house: ) I know that in the picture they look kinda' sad, but I promise they were happy at one time (& yes, Peyton is a happy little girl. I just can't seem to get her to look that way for a picture).
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think the gingerbread house looked awesome! And your kids didn't look that sad. And somebody got a NEW TABLE!!! Way cute!
Post a Comment