Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kylie's Blessing




We blessed Kylie this past Sunday & despite the horrible blizzard conditions, it was a wonderful day. Thanks to all of our friends & family who helped make her day so special. I was able to get a few pictures of her before she had a blowout all over her dress, so I thought I would share some!

12 comments:

The Teeples said...

Oh My Goodness. She is absolutely adorable. I hear the weather back there is awful! I am glad you did get some pictures before she decided to give her white dress some color.

What a beautiful family you have. I am so glad you are all doing well. We miss you in Ohio though. Know you have a place to stay if you ever want to come back and visit.

Much Love,
Heather :)

jandnrichards said...

She is so cute. It was so fun seeing you guys. We can't wait to come back for summer.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Wow, she is a little ANGEL! Such beautiful blessing pictures! I couldn't believe how much snow Utah got on Sunday.... soooooo ready for it to stay WARM!

We loved seeing you guys! Remember if you ever want to visit OHIO you have a place to stay, CRAZY!

The Neeleys said...

Oh she looks adorable - and I really can see a little Brandon in her now. (with some peyton too of course!) Thanks for having us there- it was such a special day!

Arbon Family said...

CUTEST FAMILY EVER~~~

Stewart Family said...

What? Where were we? Her eyes are huge, she is so adorable. We love that you are our neighbors. Now if it will just get warm so we can all come out of hibernation.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Your family is so Cute! Kylie is Adorable and looks darling in her blessing dress! Yeah, you gotta LOVE the BLOW-OUTS! RRRRRRRR!

David and Kaitlyn said...

Hey Breanne,
Do you remember where you got your cute pregnancy countdown thing? I liked yours, I think the floating fetuses are creepy...

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how much she looks like Peyton! What a darling family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. She certainly does look like her older sister. What a blessing and joy to have a third! Tell me is it much harder to go from one to two, or two to three? I'm a little nervous to go from one to two...I guess I don't have a choice tho...Wednesday is the day I will be a mom of two!
You have such a pretty family and btw, you looked great after delivery. :o)

R Family said...

Ok Breanne...It's officially been a year since you posted :)

Ben and Kami said...

hey Breanne,

This is Ben Heilman from Palatka. Came across your blog and wanted to say hi. My family and I now live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia! Love it! Have been here almost 10 months. Great to see pictures of your family.