Peyton is a little whiney lately which is to be expected. She is not the baby anymore & is missing some of the attention she's used to getting, but all things considered they are both adjusting pretty well.
I am so excited for spring, and we are all loving the warmer weather lately. My kids have been able to play outside which is great for everyone!! Hope all is well with everyone, & thanks to all of you who left messages & sent gifts for Kylie. We are so very blessed with great friends & family who are always so thoughtful & wonderful. Love to you all:)
I am absolutely obsessed with these baby legs. She has 5 pair & wears them everyday. They make diaper changes a breeze!
Kylie at 2 months...she's starting to look a little more like Brandon, don't you think? I think she is going to be a mix of my 2 kids.
Peyton had the bright idea that she wanted to sleep in the pantry...I know, how random. Derek told her she could & once she fell asleep he moved her into her bed even though she tried to protest while half asleep.



11 comments:
It is great to hear from you in the blogging world. I can't believe how much Kylie looks like Peyton. Your kids sure got some great genes. Oh, I don't miss the first few months of not getting sleep with Evan. It goes fast though. And just looking at them makes it all worth it!
It was so fun to read your post about life with 3 kids! It's crazy, isn't it! Kylie is beautiful. She does look a lot like Brandon. Definitely a mix between the two. I LOVE the baby legs. Mark didn't like when I put them on Nicholas though. Very cute for girls! I hope you're doing well! Two months was always the turning point for me when my babies started to be a little happier and I felt like I could actually handle my life. Macy had acid reflux too. It's so hard until you get a handle on it. She was on medicine for six months. I kept trying to take her off of it but it was back to the screaming and not eating. It does get better. Hang in there!
SO CUTE! You always have your kids dressed to Kill! I can't believe how fast Kylie has grown since the last time you posted. I am so sorry about your late nights. I know how it is and if you ever want to talk 2 or 5 am call me! You are an amazing mom and are an example to me. I can barely handle two!
COULD YOUR KIDS GET ANY CUTER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A DOLL AND SLEEPING IN THE PANTRY- I LOVE IT!!! You guys are to nice to let her do it! Hope youa re doing well with the life of 3!!!
Yes! Kylie is starting to look more like Brandon. She really can't go wrong either way, just as long as she doesn't look like Derek. (Just kidding D.) I saw a girl the other day at the mall that looked just like you Breeze. It made me sad. We miss you guys so much! Keep hanging in there. It does get easier.
Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I accidentally got pregnant again. Mike is kind of upset because we don't really do together what it takes to have a baby. Mike wants Derek to know that Tiger is no good anymore and he should get on with his life.
that was Mike.
Kylie is so adorable!!! In the first picture I thought she looked like Peyton, and the second she looked like Brandon. I love the picture of Peyton in the pantry too...that's just how life is with kids, right? I can't wait to see you guys this Summer. We look forward to watching some Buckeye games with you!
Ok, so I SERIOUSLY love the onsie with the baby legs. It truly makes me want to have another girl just for that reason. I just love them. Kylie always looks so cute. And I still get a kick out of Peyton sleeping in the pantry. I think that is soooo funny. You just have the cutest kids.
P.S. thanks again for the fun shopping night out.
That is a crack up that she wanted to sleep there! I guess while she still fits and is comfy right? Somtimes it isn't worth the fight with 3! Your baby is a doll.
Peyton isn't dumb... who wouldn't want to sleep in the pantry where the cookies are! Tell her I'll be over for a slumber party!!! Kylie's looks are starting to change a little bit. She's so stinkin' cute, I could just eat her up! Sorry your not getting much sleep... but don't worry our girls trip will come soon enough...oh, but you probably won't get much sleep then either!!! :0) I can't wait to see you all soon!
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment