Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to the World!!





Little Kylie Jayne Morris was born on Monday, January 19 at 3:27 p.m. She weighed 7lbs 2 oz & was 19 inches long. We think she looks alot like Peyton and, of course, so does Peyton. Everything went great with delivery, & we're both doing great!! We couldn't wait to meet her, & now that she's here, we just can't get enough of her. Tonight is our first night at home & hopefully she'll do as well as she did in the hospital (wishful thinking right?!?)

17 comments:

jandnrichards said...

Congrats. She is beautiful. I am so glad you put pictures up. I am so excited to see her in March. I am glad you are all doing well.

AMY MICHELLE said...

YEAH!!!!! She is SO beautiful! She really does look a lot like Peyton. Well done Breanne!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous! I Love all of her hair. I know everyone has said this, but she does look like Peyton. I could tell even on he text that you sent! I can't wait to see her in May!!! Love you guys!

Aly G said...

Oh what an absolute doll! She really is a clone of Peyton! You look great in your hospitiol pic. So glad everything went so well! I am sure Peyton is playing second mom to that baby. Welcome to the world of three! It will rock your world. :) In a good way! I'll be in touch!

theSwensenFamily said...

She is so beautiful and looks like she has some cute little cheeks to kiss on. I'm sure you're loving that! I LOVE the name you chose for her! It's darling! She looks perfect! Congratulations! We are so excited for you! What a beautiful family!

The Neeleys said...

Oh, she is so adorable! I am so excited for you guys - for Brandon and Peyton too. There is something so special about having a newborn around. Congrats...and you look great! We love you guys!

Ali said...

Breanne, she is beautiful. She does look like Peyton. That is the first thing I said when I saw her picture. I am glad that the delivery went well and she is doing so well. I want to come and see you soon. Can't wait to hold her. Congrates.

Harmony said...

soo cute! Can't wait to see her, Congrats!

I am Laura said...

Congratulations. She is perfect and so beautiful.

Callin and Tricia said...

She is darling! Congratulations on this cute little baby! She looks like your other darling kids. I'm glad to hear everything went well.

Arbon Family said...

SHE IS SO PRETTY! COngrats!!! I will be calling you for a lot of advice one day when I decide to go from 2 to three. Can't wait to see more pics! Congrats!!!

Ormeeheads said...

Congratulations! She looks exactly like Payton and you look great. Good Luck!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

HELLO PEYTON CLONE!!!! She is of course, so stinkin' adorable! Before I read your post I totally thought she looked just like Peyton! Oh, I just love New Babies! Congrat's! I am dying to talk to you and know how crazy life is after a baby, so I'll call you soon. We'll have to try and get all the new babies together this summer, since hopefully we'll be CLOSER! Love ya!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

YEAH! SHE IS ADORABLE! I can't believe she's finally here! I hope you are doing well and enjoying the early morn feedings! I'll be thinking of you when I'm up at 3am! Let me know how 3 is! I am trying to figure out 2! YIKES! You guys all make it look so easy!

Angela said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is darling! I am glad to hear you are both healthy and doing great!

The Teeples said...

OH My Goodness. She is so beautiful. You look great! I agree with Mindy she does look just like Peyton. That is so fun though.

Hope you are all doing well and that they adjustment to three goes smoothly.

cathy said...

Congrats Breanne and Dereck! She is adorable! Plus she happens to be born on a pretty cool day -- Jan.21st is my B-day too!