Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Update!

Still no baby!! At my last appointment I was dialated to a 3 & 60% effaced. That was Tuesday...and still nothing!! What is with my body not going into labor on its own!?! I am scheduled to be induced this Monday morning (January 19), so there is definitely an end in sight...only 2 more days!! I just wish I could go on my own. Being induced is much more relaxing & easy but a little boring. At this point though, I'll take it!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

3 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

ALMOST DONE! Ya know if you wait until the 20th your baby could have my birthday. he he

Can't wait to see pictures!

Ormeeheads said...

Hey, good luck. I hope everything goes well. I'll be watching for an update.

The Neeleys said...

YEA! I am so excited for tommorrow! Keep us posted- I can't wait to see her! We love you guys! Good Luck with everyting.