Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow in October!!





So we woke up Sunday morning to this!! They said there was going to be some snow flurries, but I never imagined it sticking like this. It looked like December instead of October. The high on Sunday was 40, & it was a record for the lowest high this early in October. I really hope this is not an indication of how this winter is going to be, because if it is, then I really need to think about moving back to Florida!! What were we thinking when we decided to come to freezing Utah?!? As sad I was, I'm pretty sure the kids were happier than I was sad. They jumped out of bed & couldn't wait to get on their snow gear & play in that mess. They made snow angels & threw snow balls until it melted & they came in crying. I told them there would be plenty more snow in the next few months so not to worry. It will definitely return with a vengence I'm sure!!

4 comments:

jandnrichards said...

I must say I am jealous. I know if I was there I would be bugged. But I am here sweating. Your kids are so cute and look like they are loving it.

theSwensenFamily said...

I can't believe all the snow? It does look like fun to play in! I love the picture of Brandon throwing a snowball at Peyton. I hope she got him back!

The Neeleys said...

Those pictures make me want to cry - I am dreading the winter! But, the kids sure do love it... Cute pictures of your kids.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Unbelievable! I wish I was there! I pray just for a cloudy day in Montrose!! It looks like they had so much fun and loved all the pics!