Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Sweet Little Peyton









So, I walked in my room yesterday, & this is what I find. I'm pretty sure that this is about the funniest, cutest thing I've ever seen!! She goes to the bathroon all by herself now, which is a blessing & a curse. I love that she is so independent, but she always has to take her pants all the way off & then likes to walk aroung naked until I threaten to send her to time out!! I just couldn't resist taking a picture of her cute little bum. It's times like these that being a mom is so much fun. The next time I get frustrated & think why do I even try, I'll have to look at this picture to remind me of why I ever had kids in the first place!! Here's to all of you hard working moms: )

10 comments:

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

I know she takes after her Dad I bet that is what Derek does too after he goes to the bathroom! (you know you do Derek!)
That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! It is true you gotta love those moments it makes up for everything! It was so good seeing you last week, talk to ya soon!!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Love it! That makes me crazy about Allie, too, that she has to take her panrs all the way off to get on the toilet. Glad we can share our frustrations (and our happiness) with each other!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

So cute Breeze! She does have a cute little bum. Can't wait to see you guys in March!

Harmony said...

Soo Cute, The boots make it even cuter!

Arbon Family said...

I am dying! That is the cutest thing ever! BOOTS AND NAKED BOOTIE I LOVE IT!! I wish we could have gotten our kids together over Christmas break! Maybe next time! SO good to see you guys!

jandnrichards said...

I love it. She is so dang cute. I am so excited to see you all. I agree we have to remember the funny times to get us through some times.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Breanne, that has got to be the cutest and sweetest picture of Peyton! That is sooo Funny! Loved it!

The Neeleys said...

Cute little Peyton! I love that girl. And I LOVE the boots!

Sarah Lunt said...

What a crack up! Allie and Kate were next to me when I pulled up your site--they couldn't stop laughing! That's a moment that all moms can relate to--glad you took a picture of it.

Gretchen said...

Two moons in one night. Although you could barely see peytons because it is so small, it gave me a big laugh. Can't wait to hang out tomorrow? Should I come naked with just my boots on? Oh wait not as cute AT ALL!!! Love you.