Wow!! I cannot believe that I have a 5 year old. My little boy is growing up way too fast! We made the mistake of letting him watch transformers & ever since then he has become OBSESSED!! So, obviously, he just had to have a transformer birthday bash & that is what we gave him. We had transformer cake, a transformer treasure hunt in search of the allspark, a transformer obstacle course (to see if they were strong enough to become Autobots) & a transformer pinata!! Needless to say, I am completely transformered out, but he had fun, I guess!! We only invited 5 kids, but I'm pretty sure I was maxed out!! It was crazy & fun: )
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Breanne I am so glad you updated. It looks like the party was a lot of fun. I am with you I can't believe the kids are five. We sure miss you guys but love talking to you and being able to look at the blog. I hope to see you soon.
That is so cute! Wow, I b et the kids were loving it!
Cute paty breeze! Wish we could have been there! Happy birthday brandon!!
Post a Comment