Thursday, November 29, 2007

I finally did it!!

So it looks like I finally caved in. I promised myself that I would not create a blog, because it takes too much time, but all your cute blogs made me want to start one. So, thanks alot everyone!! I just hope I can figure this whole thing out!!

3 comments:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Bre, I'm way excited you did it! We all appreciate it! I love to look at them and feel like I still get to see & hear what everyone is doing. We miss having you all around, but I'm glad that we get to see these cute pics now!! Once you get the hang of it- it actually doesn't take too long. You did a great job!

AMY MICHELLE said...

I am so excited that you have a blog. It is fun to see pics of everyone! Your family is just so dang cute. It looks like you have figured out how to do more than I have. How do you get the music? Well welcome to the blog club.

Melissa said...

Breanne, You are the cutest thing ever. I didn't even know you could do a family blog, how out of it am I? I love the way you put it together and I love seeing pictures of my niece and nephew. I am so happy you guys are back in Utah and that we get to see you often. GREAT job on your blog. I bet it's the cutest one out there.